Information Technology Services (ITS) at University of Toronto Libraries provides and maintains a wide range of services and resources in support of the library’s role in supporting the research, teaching and learning mission of the university and its community.
In addition, we:
- Support the library’s vast array of electronic resources and services, such as the online library catalogue, MyMedia, and TSpace
- Develop and maintain web projects and resources, such as special digital collections like Representative Poetry Online and ITER
- Manage the administration and security of library hardware, networks, servers, storage systems, and firewalls
- Administer staff workstations, kiosks, and digital signage
- Provide help desk resources for computing-based library services
- Develop and deliver training, such as workshops on Drupal and web accessibility
- Strive to provide a good user experience with all ITS services and products
Explore our site for a full listing of services, existing projects and staff. New projects in ITS and developments in the library IT field are featured in News.
ITS is here to help! We look forward to the opportunity to speak with you about your new project or work with you to resolve an issue.
We are located on the seventh floor of Robarts Library at 130 St. George St. in Toronto. Take the elevators from the second to the seventh floor and call a staff member from the directory for entry.