The bookshelf-style app BrowZine allows you to browse, read, monitor, share, and save ejournals directly to your iOS or Android tablet. Available free from the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon's Appstore.
With BrowZine you can:
- Discover journals by subject – no need to know individual journal titles
- Stay current – keep up to date on your favourite journals and topics
- Create a personal bookshelf of journals in your subject area – easy access to research you use frequently
- Subscribe to notifications – receive an email when new issues of your favourite journals are available (currently iOS only)
- Share with your friends– send articles via email, Facebook, or Twitter
- Save for later – export articles to DropBox, Mendeley, and Zotero (RefWorks and EndNote coming soon)
BrowZine gives you direct and easy access to University of Toronto Libraries licensed ejournals from both large academic publishers and open access publishers.