The Richard Charles Lee Canada-Hong Kong Library is proud to announce the launch of its new website:http://hongkong.library.utoronto.ca! The site provides easier access to the library’s outstanding materials and resources through a fresh new design. Features include:
- Addition of the new Hong Kong-Canada Crosscurrents Project, which features the life experiences of those who migrated between Canada and Hong Kong
- Updated Chinese Canadian, Hong Kong, and Hong Kong-Canada resources
- Addition of audio and video recordings of library events
- Updated policies, event listing, staff contacts, and library contact information
- Responsive and accessible design
More features will be added to the website, as the collection and services grow.
About the Richard Charles Lee Canada-Hong Kong Library
With approximately 50,000 volumes, including 2,500 periodical titles, 940 reels of microfilm, 7,000 newspaper clippings and an expanding collection of audio & visual materials, the Richard Charles Lee Library collection is the largest research collection for Hong Kong and Canada-Hong Kong studies outside of Hong Kong. The collection focuses primarily on Hong Kong, Canada-Hong Kong relations, and Hong Kong Canadians.